• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curious to see the #... posted by Letho629

4 posts in this topic

Curious to see how many of us Collectors are awaiting for comics back from CGC...

Anyone ????? ... For me I've sent in my comics since First week of June and the status still shows Verified.... How long more do i have to wait....? Anyone out there similar as to my issues.....?

See more journals by Letho629

Come on you must know how much of a pain I've become? My 30 book value submitted on 5/27 is on business day 78 almost twice the estimate. But the big dogs get all huffy when I print this kind of thing. I also submit other tiers and they run way over too. What tier are you submitting under?....Mcfly

mcfly -- You keep hearing that it all depends on the submission tier.

I submitted books via value tier fast track; received on August 8, 20 business day turnaround, plus Labor Day. Figure the books should have been finished by September 7, plus registered shipping back across the country (I'm in CA). I got them back this past Saturday, 9/17. Certainly close enough for me.

I'm by no means a "big dog", but I think you're being unreaslistic or simply not educated about the various tiers of CGC service.

I'm just the unlucky one. I'm also in CA and back shipping isn't that bad. But I do notice when I use the higher tiers the grades come in within a few days after the promised day. Someone in control must go around and check or they have a red flag system that gets them to say "hey do this one next,it's overdue". I'm well aware of the system as far as the value getting bumped alot. Last thing I want is them raising the prices. Twice as long is just very frustrating and sends the wrong message to a beginner. 40 days turning to 80 would very much upset a first timer. Maybe if the advertised turn around was accurate the value would get less use and I would be waiting even longer! Can't win.........Mcfly