• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Montreal Comic Con Report

55 posts in this topic

Did anyone see or get a copy of this Neal Adams variant for Amazing Spider-Man #667?

nealadamsbw.jpg

nealadams.jpg

They are selling up for to $100 on Ebay!!! Man, I should have redeemed my $5 off coupon and bought one for $10.00... Better yet, I should have purchased 30 of them at $15.00 each!

100 for the sketch or the colour?

Did anyone see or get a copy of this Neal Adams variant for Amazing Spider-Man #667?

nealadamsbw.jpg

nealadams.jpg

They are selling up for to $100 on Ebay!!! Man, I should have redeemed my $5 off coupon and bought one for $10.00... Better yet, I should have purchased 30 of them at $15.00 each!

100 for the sketch or the colour?

The sketch comic. I saw one go for $100USD and another for $70USD yesterday on Ebay. The coloured version is the lithograph. No clue what that is selling for...

The ones I saw were probably put on the 'Bay minutes into the con and thus the only ones available on-line. Always plenty of over eager buyers of moderns out there...

The ones I saw were probably put on the 'Bay minutes into the con and thus the only ones available on-line. Always plenty of over eager buyers of moderns out there...

Probably.

Still its a cool cover. I'm getting one and hope to have it SS'd in NY

Probably.

NEAL was really cool with me and those around me when I met him. Although some people had some bad things to say about him... (shrug) I spoke to him about his time in Montreal, and if he was enjoying himself. I guess others bombarded him with fanboy questions, and perhaps it set him off. Who knows. I thought he was A-1. :headbang:

Good luck with the SS copy!

Probably.

NEAL was really cool with me and those around me when I met him. Although some people had some bad things to say about him... (shrug) I spoke to him about his time in Montreal, and if he was enjoying himself. I guess others bombarded him with fanboy questions, and perhaps it set him off. Who knows. I thought he was A-1. :headbang:

In a Holy shiat Moment of the year The book arrived at my house today less than 24 hours after I ordered it... Dam that was fast shipping from Canada post

Probably.

In a Holy shiat Moment of the year The book arrived at my house today less than 24 hours after I ordered it... Dam that was fast shipping from Canada post

Good stuff!

I ordered some books locally from Ebay and received them HOURS after paying for them!!! :o The seller sent them via courier, which actually makes sense within the same city.