• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miraclemet feedback thread

80 posts in this topic

Was just perusing his Lady in White Collection thread --which was a really cool idea.

I had no intention of buying anything. Was just really enjoying the vibe of what he was doing. Suddenly, I realized he had just posted my two favorite WW covers(199 and 200). I snatched them up immediately for a sweet price. They showed up a short time later in bulletproof packaging.

Thank you :headbang:

Charlie had the best HC/Omnibus thread I've ever seen. His prices really low! :takeit:

Great guy to deal with and terrific communication, fast shipping and very good packaging at very reasonable shipping costs!

Can't wait until he has another sale. :popcorn:

I bought four omnibus's with one being a 750 pager...

Charles packed them like a champ and despite them being thrown around in transit, they arrived as fresh and new had I purchased them off the shelf myself.

Well done and thanks.

Charlie VERY generously gave out free mystery boxes, which is unheard of, and I was blessed to get a big DC Vault Museum book, and an awesome trade as the icing on top. What more can I say, Top Notch 1,000%. Thank you. Awesome guy too :headbang: