• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is going on with Dark Horse's Gold Key titles?

3 posts in this topic

At first I had heard that Dark Horse had cancelled it Gold Key line being written by Jim Shooter.

Solar 7 was the last one to come out, and that was months ago. I was really enjoying Turok and Mighty Samson and was pretty disappointed to only get 2 and 3 issues of them, respectively.

...but my LCS just sent me an email saying that I can expect to pick up Turok 3 tomorrow!?!?! And the Dark Horse site has listings for that and and Solar 8 this week, Mighty Samson 4 next week?!?! Is it my birthday?

I can't find any news on this anywhere online. Does anyone know if these are being officially returned or am I just getting the last issue that was penciled before being cancelled? I am hoping for a proper return of these titles, as it has been months and months since the last issue of either of these.

17366.jpg