• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

40 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply, no probation or HoS members, payment by paypal, books are shipped USPS priority in a box (not an envelope) for $10 in the US.

None of these books have been altered or "improved" by me in any way. Most were purchased from Jerry Weist a few years back. All of these books have exceptional gloss and eye appeal for their grade. However, the Strange Tales are really awesome because of their page quality, colors and gloss. They are from a collection that was put together by a very appreciative collector, seeking out the glossiest, nicest copies he could find in the 1970s.

Which brings me to... my scanner. It of course, does these books no justice. In fact, I now realize that it adds defects to the books, making them look worn when they aren't, dirty when they are clean, and dull and flat when they are glossy and bright. Hence why I have shown books on the oblique and photographed with my camera. I really need a better scanner.

As usual, I am open to offers but the first :takeit: in the thread wins. Feel free to pm with questions.

Crime Suspenstories CGC 8.0 Off-White Pages (cracked out, label comes with book) Williamsport Copy. I have a local buyer at a little less than this so if it doesn't sell here, I sell it to my friend. $300

CrimeSuspenstories23-1.jpg

Take it.

Crime Suspenstories CGC 8.0 Off-White Pages (cracked out, label comes with book) Williamsport Copy. I have a local buyer at a little less than this so if it doesn't sell here, I sell it to my friend. $300

Take it.

Fast work, Andy. ^^

Take it.

Fast work, Andy. ^^

I was an underbidder when it sold on Heritage last time. Nice to see it pop up again.

That's it for now. I'll be listing an Unexpected 133 CGC 9.6, White Pages for $180 later tonight. One just sold from Sparkle City with lower page quality and not as nice for $177. Feel free to PM with any offers. If someone wants to take all of the Strange Tales in one set, already listed at $423 (20% off of guide), I'll do $350 for the group.