• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Powers

30 posts in this topic

Teleportation to anyplace I wish (with my clothes/items/backpack/any life form I am touching) going along for the ride. Would allow me to sleep later in the mornings before going to work. Could enjoy a good Sicilian pizza for lunch. Etc. These extra perks would be necessary to keep me in top health so I could teleport that person out of the path of that speeding car, teleport cats out of trees, teleport bank robbers right to the police station, etc.

Teleportation to anyplace I wish (with my clothes/items/backpack/any life form I am touching) going along for the ride. Would allow me to sleep later in the mornings before going to work. Could enjoy a good Sicilian pizza for lunch. Etc. These extra perks would be necessary to keep me in top health so I could teleport that person out of the path of that speeding car, teleport cats out of trees, teleport bank robbers right to the police station, etc.

you would have to change your name to Nightcrawler! grin.gif

You know, I have thought about this many time when I was a kid (still do actually.) Since I could only use my powers for good, X-ray vision is pretty much useless.

I would love to fly more than anything else. But I would like to have complete control in the air. None of that [!@#%^&^] where I can fly because I can change my body density or because I can alter the air pressure around me. It would be kinda stupid if I had to flap my arms to fly too.

It would be kinda stupid if I had to flap my arms to fly too.

that reminds me of a joke, im sure nobody has ever heard before...ever... grin.gif

just flew into (anywhere town, USA) and boy are my arms tired! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

No powers, but I'd like an unlimited supply of cash, a mansion outside of greater Gotham with a cave beneath it, a utility belt, a kickass car, boat, helicopter, motorcycle and jetplane, a butler to wait on my every whim, Vicki Vale and Selena Kyle in a threesome on weekends and a teenage boy dressed as a Robin to fulfill my darkest most wanton desires........... grin.gifstooges.gif

Barring that just send Greggy over in the short-shorts.... 27_laughing.gif

The big caveat about immortality is: what will happen to the world in the future? Or even further, a billion raised to the power of a billion (and so on) centuries from now, will anything still exist? Will humans have mograted to toher planets before the earth is wasted? Etc. You may find yourself quite healthy and whole, but in a most boring or trying place.

And you know, a billion raised to the power of a billion (and so on) centuries is less than a snap of the finger when considering eternity. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Remember,

You're going to be dead for a long, ... long time.