• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #2, X-Men #12 BOTH UNIVERSAL & GL #76 SS SIGNED BY NEAL ADAMS - CLOSED

1 post in this topic

I am looking to sell some more graded books from the comic lady's late fathers collection, this is the same collection that yielded the sales of AF #15 and JIM #83 to other boardies earlier this year. For those unfamiliar with this situation you can get a very quick history here.

Each book is being offered at or below recorded GPA sales data for similar books with listed certification numbers and all shipping costs are included in the listed price for each issue. Shipping covers USPS Express Mail postage for next day delivery, delivery tracking, signature confirmation and full insurance for the purchase price. Buyers from outside the US will be asked to pay the difference in postage to their respective country, you may PM me your location and I will give you an estimate gathered from the USPS shipping calculator. If you are local to the Bay Area you can pick up in person and I'll knock off a few more bucks.

Payment needs to be made via cashiers check or money order and will ship the following day after receipt of payment. $50 discount off the total for taking any combination of two books and $100 discount for all three.

First :takeit: nabs the referenced book and questions via PM or this thread are welcome, thanks for looking.

X-Men #12 - 8.0 Certification #0179692012 - $400

*Notice of Disclosure* This book was professionally pressed before grading.

XM12001-1.jpg

XM12002-1.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #2 - 6.0 Certification #0179692001 - $1100

ASM2001.jpg

ASM2002.jpg

Green Lantern #76 - 8.5 SS by Neal Adams, Certification #0177041001 - $1200

GL76001.jpg

GL76002.jpg