• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think I just got trimmed,...

11 posts in this topic

...I just got a book today that I won on Ebay and it's a good 1/16th of a inch shorter both horizontally and vertically than any other Silver DC I have from that era,..is that enuff to make me worry about a trim?,...

...I just got a book today that I won on Ebay and it's a good 1/16th of a inch shorter both horizontally and vertically than any other Silver DC I have from that era,..is that enuff to make me worry about a trim?,...

First a book blowing you and now a trim from a book.

You scare me.

:fear:

First a book blowing you and now a trim from a book.

You scare me.

:fear:

:banana:

..the dealer has a very common name, but I believe he was a kind of a shady dealer in the Washington/Oregon area a few years back,...can someone PM me that has a bit of history in this area so I can float his name to you please?...

What is the sellers name?I live in Oregon.

PM sent,...I dont want to post the name at this point,..its a very common name, but if I remeber right a few years back there were some issues of resto and maybe PGX stuff with the guy,...he was also a convicted sex offender if that rings a bell for anyone

What is the sellers name?I live in Oregon.

PM sent,...I dont want to post the name at this point,..its a very common name, but if I remeber right a few years back there were some issues of resto and maybe PGX stuff with the guy,...he was also a convicted sex offender if that rings a bell for anyone

May I ask why you are supporting a convicted sex offender?