• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody looking for the Penn copy of MMC #37???

46 posts in this topic

and lastly (not really sure how I feel about selling it, cuz I know when it is gone I ain't coming back but let's give it a shot)

Marvel #1 Chicago pedigree :cloud9: 6.0 MP OW pages $25,000

Marvel1Chicago.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Jim

Your going to make me splash my year-end bonus or sell off all my best books so I can buy this on this aren't you. :o

If I was in the market for one, I'd probably target Jim's copy. Its a beaut!

Not saving up for anything other than a cottage for my wife for her 40th next year. She's stood by me for 20 years totally supporting whatever collectible I was chasing and wouldn't bat an eye whether it was 25 dollars or 25,000.

Time to give back.

Jim

Always knew you were a good guy Jim (thumbs u

Not saving up for anything other than a cottage for my wife for her 40th next year. She's stood by me for 20 years totally supporting whatever collectible I was chasing and wouldn't bat an eye whether it was 25 dollars or 25,000.

Time to give back.

Jim

Always new you were whipped Jim (thumbs u

:whistle::grin:

Jim you moving to other interests or just shuffling some dough for more Timley's?

Looking to build a little war chest as I approach my 40th and my interests are changing due to the impending mid life crisis :sorry:

Jim

Spill the beans brother! Amazing books!! recommend editing title of the thread so people know what can be had!

Gonna start a new thread next week. Not saving up for anything other than a cottage for my wife for her 40th next year. She's stood by me for 20 years totally supporting whatever collectible I was chasing and wouldn't bat an eye whether it was 25 dollars or 25,000.

Time to give back.

Jim

commendable. but at least negotiate for a comic room in it!

Jim you moving to other interests or just shuffling some dough for more Timley's?

Looking to build a little war chest as I approach my 40th and my interests are changing due to the impending mid life crisis :sorry:

Jim

Spill the beans brother! Amazing books!! recommend editing title of the thread so people know what can be had!

Gonna start a new thread next week. Not saving up for anything other than a cottage for my wife for her 40th next year. She's stood by me for 20 years totally supporting whatever collectible I was chasing and wouldn't bat an eye whether it was 25 dollars or 25,000.

Time to give back.

Jim

(thumbs u