• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ads by Google

99 posts in this topic

I don't see any ads

Turn your monitor on.

(thumbs u

Now I see them! Thanks. lol (actually on my iphone these don't come up for some reason). On my home computer they do

If these are here to stay...that would really blow.

Has anyone else's "back" button stopped working because of the ads? Mine has flaked out on this site but no others, and it started happening right around the time of the ads. If I look at my history it shows like 2-4 ad-related pages before I get back to the Forum page, so I have to back up manually or re-click the Forum link at the top of the page. Very annoying.

Has anyone else's "back" button stopped working because of the ads? Mine has flaked out on this site but no others, and it started happening right around the time of the ads. If I look at my history it shows like 2-4 ad-related pages before I get back to the Forum page, so I have to back up manually or re-click the Forum link at the top of the page. Very annoying.

YES!! I have that problem too. :frustrated:

Same problems as everyone else. I also just called CGC to complain and alert them to the significant interference these ads are causing. I would suggest others spend a minute or two calling Sarasota and registering their concern if you do not like the change :frustrated:

Same problems as everyone else. I also just called CGC to complain and alert them to the significant interference these ads are causing. I would suggest others spend a minute or two calling Sarasota and registering their concern if you do not like the change :frustrated:

What was their response?

Called in to customer service. Lady answering seemed concerned and asked me to leave my name and number on Gemma's voice mail. Will follow up later in the week if I do not hear back from her. However, figure it is always better if several people voice complaints so they know it is not a single end user problem with malware or something.

they are on top of it.

What was their response?

So exactly how does one pis up a rope ??