• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking For Free GPA Numbers On 9 Books. Is This The Right Section?

47 posts in this topic

I'll get what I'm askin' for $30.

:takeit:

^^

Next up...

DSC035242Large.jpg

$100

The very first Locke & Key preview happened in this issue.

Very hard to find in high grade. I spent untold amounts on these only finding 9.4 conditioned ones. They weren't bagged and boarded right off and received loads of scuffing and dings. The other two 9.8's of this book are safely in the hands of Locke & Key superfans too, so this will be your only chance getting this book.

:bump:

Doctor Who Classics #2 Variant CGC 9.8 (I cannot find the picture).

The very first Locke & Key preview happened in this "variant" issue.

$250

Very hard to find in high grade. I spent untold amounts of time on eBay trying to even find one, in 9.4 or better condition. These books practically do not exist in 9.8. If you pass on this one, good luck finding another. (thumbs u

A truly rare variant "key" 1st appearance.

$250

Very hard to find in high grade. I spent untold amounts of time on eBay trying to even find one, in 9.4 or better condition. These books practically do not exist in 9.8. If you pass on this one, good luck finding another. (thumbs u

I'll help you out there.... :)

DoctorWho2var001.jpg

$250

DoctorWho2var001.jpg

Thanks Cher!

Your books for sale are magnificent too. They put my wares to shame.

These prices on the preview books are firm. I could keep posting on the L&K Appreciation Thread of information that I know, knowing that would easily sell these, but I choose not break any news and get involved with the speculation of that book anymore. The #1 will not be put again either, but is being held now until after

Cheryl PM sent :)

. hm

Maybe I'll pull my books.... hm
I was thinking of not listing the preview books, but I figure giving a boardie-fan a chance to own them is kind of a good thing. I'm pretty content of selling the #1 for a possible premium in the immediate future anyway. Let's take this to PM's.

Next up...

DSC035242Large.jpg

$100

The very first Locke & Key preview happened in this issue.

Very hard to find in high grade. I spent untold amounts on these only finding 9.4 conditioned ones. They weren't bagged and boarded right off and received loads of scuffing and dings. The other two 9.8's of this book are safely in the hands of Locke & Key superfans too, so this will be your only chance getting this book.

:takeit:

Maybe now I can be in on the secret. Jerel? Cheryl? :gossip:

I won't promote anything to do with Joe Hill or Locke & Key whatsoever now, that might make better sales through speculation. There has been a nasty tone set between creator and I, that I wash my hands of. I did a lot of hard work on these boards promoting his book in it's thread(always keeping it interesting without revealing every secret) to rival Chew and outpace Cursed Pirate Girl and The Goon combined in views and I got treated like a schmo off the street ready to sell his sigs on eBay(I did). I had a hundred questions(you guys know I did), but in both appearances, I got nixed. I could have padded things in the appreciation Thread to 200,000 views. I was seeing stuff no one else was seeing. Who knows it might have brought in more fans. But, no chit chat, no pictures with him and to get snapped at over asking an innocent trivia question over Creepshow. I felt like, I did something wrong. Needless, to say I didn't even finish my Registry Set and idled for a couple months of soul searching about wasted energies. Once again, I want to say how important it is we have Signature Witnesses to go to these things and brave through potential storms or waves of disappointment. Wish, I used one.

DSC094951.jpg

Contains the unknown 6 page Locke & Key story "In The Can" written by Joe Hill and art by Gabriel Rodriguez.

$150

Really hard to find in 9.8 condition!

Heck, I'll through a raw version of this book for you to read this too as the story isn't in any trade yet. no longer available.

Too aggressively priced.

Now $100! :banana:

$250

DoctorWho2var001.jpg

Upon reflection, i decided a price correction was in order.

Now $150! :o

DSC094951.jpg

Contains the unknown 6 page Locke & Key story "In The Can" written by Joe Hill and art by Gabriel Rodriguez.

$150

Really hard to find in 9.8 condition!

Heck, I'll through a raw version of this book for you to read this too as the story isn't in any trade yet. no longer available.

Too aggressively priced.

Now $100! :banana:

What a great looking book. (worship)

I won't promote anything to do with Joe Hill or Locke & Key whatsoever now, that might make better sales through speculation. There has been a nasty tone set between creator and I, that I wash my hands of. I did a lot of hard work on these boards promoting his book in it's thread(always keeping it interesting without revealing every secret) to rival Chew and outpace Cursed Pirate Girl and The Goon combined in views and I got treated like a schmo off the street ready to sell his sigs on eBay(I did). I had a hundred questions(you guys know I did), but in both appearances, I got nixed. I could have padded things in the appreciation Thread to 200,000 views. I was seeing stuff no one else was seeing. Who knows it might have brought in more fans. But, no chit chat, no pictures with him and to get snapped at over asking an innocent trivia question over Creepshow. I felt like, I did something wrong. Needless, to say I didn't even finish my Registry Set and idled for a couple months of soul searching about wasted energies. Once again, I want to say how important it is we have Signature Witnesses to go to these things and brave through potential storms or waves of disappointment. Wish, I used one.

Wow, Jerel. Didn't know all that. Such a bummer of an experience, brother. :(

Wow, Jerel. Didn't know all that. Such a bummer of an experience, brother. :(
Thanks Julio. I just never want to support a title like I did in that thread again. Because, even after all this it's still haunting me. It was usually 4th page fodder and at 750 views, when I started bumping it regularly. I'm glad it at least served a purpose by piquing people's curiosity , but at a steep cost of my own interest in this hobby. :(