• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED:Silver/bronze DC/Marvel from high grade to readers

51 posts in this topic

Sale is officially closed. Thanks for those of you who bought. I'll be in contact by PM shortly.

:news: Day 1 item have been reduced 10%. additional reductions on all unsold books will be done until the thread is closed.

:news: Final price reduction. Thread closes Monday evening.

I have a large and diverse lot of nearly 2000 books that are available. Too many titles to list. I'll start with a mix of titles and grades. Individual books and group discount lower grade lots. Feel free to request a particular title and I'll grab what I have for the front of the line. There should be something here for a variety of tastes and wallets.

All of the standard rules apply:

First :takeit: wins over PM. If you want to negotiate a price or package deal it must be agreed upon before the all powerful :takeit: is posted.

I'll accept Paypal, Money Order, or check (although this will delay delivery of the items).

Delivery: USPS 1st class will be provided free for anyone who spends more than $50 in a week. Priority mail can be requested for the added cost over 1st class and is provided free of charge for anyone who spends over $100 in a week

All items can be returned for a full refund up to 7 days after delivery, including 1st class return postage if you are not satisfied with the purchase. Unless of course your dog has been chewing on them before they are returned,

Day 2: all unsold books already posted are reduced in price by 10%

:whee:

Coming up: Forever People, Superboy, Jimmy Olsen, Sea Devils, Auquman, Adventure, Detective,Flash,Strange Adventures, Warlock, Fantastic Four, Hulk,Amazing Adventures, Conan, Invaders, Omega, Demon, Inhumans, Sword of Sorcery, Kull, Doc Strange, Specter, Phantom Stranger, Atom, Red Sonja, Son of Satan, Defenders, Tomb of Dracula, Western Gunfighters and of course in honor of the first 2 sales: more Lois Lane and Green Lantern (including a #76). Oh and a superfriends should be stopping by at some point.

But first a great Miller Spiderman......