• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

8 posts in this topic

Putting up some books for sale.

PayPal only. Buyer pays for shipping (books are coming from Canada). One book ships at $7US. Combined shipping is available. Please contact me for shipping quote, when it comes to additional books. Books will ship well-protected.

Willing to listen to offers through PM, but :takeit: ultimately wins out.

All prices listed are in USD.

Sorry, this thread is only open to boarders in Canada and USA. Shipping is crazy expensive, to the rest of the world. But, if you are willing to pay that price, contact me for a quote.

Books coming up...

All individually priced, but if you want to buy the lot, willing to sell all 15 books for $90USD (only available, if none of the books are taken). Estimated grades are listed for each. I do feel that the books are in better condition than what's listed, but I'd rather undergrade, just in case I'm wrong.

Action Comics #1 - $10 (NM)

Animal Man #1 - $5 (NM/NM+) ON HOLD

Batgirl #1 - $10 (NM/NM+)

Batman and Robin #1 - $7 (NM/NM+) ON HOLD

Batwoman #1 - $7 (NM/NM+)

th_ActionComics999.jpg th_AnimalMan499.jpg th_Batgirl999.jpg th_BatmanRobin699.jpg th_Batwoman699.jpg

Detective Comics #1 - $10 (NM/NM+)

Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #1 - $5 (NM)

Green Lantern #1 - $7 (NM/NM+)

Grifter #1 - $5 (NM/NM+)

Justice League #1 - $10 (NM/NM+)

th_DetectiveComics999.jpg th_Frankenstein499.jpg th_GreenLantern699.jpg th_Grifter499.jpg th_JusticeLeague999.jpg

Red Lanterns #1 - $7 (NM/NM+)

Stormwatch #1 - $4 (NM)

Suicide Squad #1 - $5 (NM/NM+)

Superboy #1 - $5 (NM/NM+)

Swamp Thing #1 - $5 (NM/NM+)

th_RedLanterns699.jpg th_Stormwatch399.jpg th_SuicideSquad499.jpg th_Superboy499.jpg th_SwampThing499.jpg