• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess The Grade : NOW MADE SIMPLE

36 posts in this topic

frown.gif Oh My Sweet Lord, My friggin head hurts, this is worst than coaching T-Ball. When Round 2 ends, from Round 3 and on, if someone can keep this post up so everyone can see and understand the rules I will add an original 11x17 art page (I dont know which one but trust me you will like it OKAY) to the grand prizes.

The scans I will post will be books graded from 9.0 - 9.8 KOOL!!

The Point System.

10 Points for the right answer.

7 Points if you are +/- .2 off

5 Points if you are +/- .4 off

Forget the .5 its no longer in service.

Any questions, Gulp, ask now.

I will give you a heads up when the next round will begin, so no-one has an advantage. If there is more than 1 Winner to reach 100 points, we will have a GRADE-OFF to determine the Winner. gossip.gif

Now if you still are confused foreheadslap.gif ask before Round 3.

Anyone can join at any time,

The only time it will matter who posts the correct answer first is for example. There are 3 people tied with 90 points and all 3 guess the correct grade you have a 3way tie for 1st place. So being the first to post the correct answer at that point of the game you win (simple, YES ) Same goes for 2nd place.

This I disagree with. You should make it a grade off....where you post a final book and whoever grades that one correctly is the final winner. If you still get a tie with two or three (or however many) people, then post another one. I just dont think its fair to have a "first post wins" type game.

OK but will you PLEASE post them in the right place - the Grading And Restoration thread? We went through a lot of trouble to have that created - took polls and all manner of horrid things.

So please - post the Grade This in THAT place? Ok? Huh? Please?

Thank you.

mad.gif Fine. If there is more than 1 winner to hit 100 points. There will be a GRADE-OFF, to determine the Winner!!! 893frustrated.gif

mad.gif Fine. If there is more than 1 winner to hit 100 points. There will be a GRADE-OFF, to determine the Winner!!! 893frustrated.gif

thumbsup2.gif

OK but will you PLEASE post them in the right place - the Grading And Restoration thread? We went through a lot of trouble to have that created - took polls and all manner of horrid things.

So please - post the Grade This in THAT place? Ok? Huh? Please?

Thank you.

OKAY ROUND 3 WILL move over to the GRADING FORUM sumo.gif

nikos dude...your doing a great job...relax! thumbsup2.gif

nikos dude...your doing a great job...relax! thumbsup2.gif

Indeed! If we didn;t WANT to see your posts we wouldn;t suggest putting them in the Grading Forum. You see, Nikos, it is like this. Imagine a cup of smooth Tkeek's coffee on a brisk fall day. Tweek's coffee -that smooth rich flavor that gets better with time, like an old shoe or a pair of well worn Levis. Like a familiar friend you can enjoy those moments of silence with or a par........

Ack! ACK! The METAPHORS man! The METAPHORS!!!!!!!!!!!

This I disagree with.

You guys really know how to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Here's a guy offering up a freebee contest, and some people are acting like brats at a preschool birthday party. foreheadslap.gif

This I disagree with.

Here's a guy offering up a freebee contest, and some people are acting like brats at a preschool birthday party. foreheadslap.gif

893blahblah.gifgrin.gif

This I disagree with.

893blahblah.gifgrin.gif

NO CAKE FOR YOU!!! makepoint.gif

Imagine a cup of smooth Tkeek's coffee on a brisk fall day.

W confused.gif What the Hell is Tkeek's coffee confused-smiley-013.gif

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

OK - Pov is BACK - make that "Tweek's Coffee" 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

(just looked - the K is no where NEAR the W - confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif)

This I disagree with.

Thanks for the kind words. gossip.gif

OK - Pov is BACK - make that "Tweek's Coffee" 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

(just looked - the K is no where NEAR the W - confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif)

Holy smokes now I'm totally confused confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifsorry.gif

Holy smokes now I'm totally confused confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifsorry.gif

Oh - ok - "Tweek's Coffee" is a reference to South Park. Many here know South Park. So please don't take offense! flowerred.gif

This I disagree with.

893blahblah.gifgrin.gif

NO CAKE FOR YOU!!! makepoint.gif

sorry.gif