• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House of Mystery 16 or Plastic Man 1 ?

4 posts in this topic

I think the situation is like Strange Tales 114 for Capt America. Cap appears on the cover and in that issue, but it wasn't Steve Rogers, just the villain dressing up like Cap. In HOM 160 it's not Plastic, ut Bobby Reed getting Plastic Mas powers and costume from the Hero Dial. Later on, DC brought back the real Plastic in Plastic Man 1

I think the situation is like Strange Tales 114 for Capt America. Cap appears on the cover and in that issue, but it wasn't Steve Rogers, just the villain dressing up like Cap. In HOM 160 it's not Plastic, ut Bobby Reed getting Plastic Mas powers and costume from the Hero Dial. Later on, DC brought back the real Plastic in Plastic Man 1

aman619 is the ^^

The 1964 book is a reprint. There were I think 3 Plastic Man "Super" reprints, a couple featuring the Spirit, Doll Man and a bunch of non-super hero issues. All from I. W. Publishers, a semi-bootleg outfit:

All about I. W. Reprints

(worship)