• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MILE HIGH COMICS 50% OFF

6 posts in this topic

If anyone wants to over pay for an overgraded comic, Mile High is having their famous Christmas 50% off sale. In fact, but do not hold me to it, but it may true that most of the nm desirable issues disappeared before the sale ( try to find any X-men, Fantastic Four, or ASM in near mint prior to 1975) and they were even so gracious as to raise the prices on the few nm comics for the sale ( X-men 89 for some reason had a regular selling price of $64.)

Happy Holidays,

Tomega

I just returned a batch of books that I bought from Metropolis since they were overgraded junk. I gave them a shot since they were given the thumbs up by the majority of posters in here.smilie_daumenpos.gif Their customer service was flawless so I may consider giving them a second chance sometime.smilie_hae.gif

Mile high seems to be given the thumbs down in heresmilie_daumenneg.gif, so i'll avoid this "sale" with a 10 foot pole! smilie_schreck.gif

Hey, maybe you can buy some CGC books at "market price" with MHC's 50 percent off..that is unless they marked them up so much that they're still ridiculously high to counter-balance their horrendous grading.

Brian

I made the mistake of actually trying to find some decent prices on CGC books there.. they must've accidentally let an ASM 142 in CGC 9.8 go..the price on it was only 120 dollars..but other #'s like ASM 30 in 9.2 for 960 dollars is more normal for them. It's just astounding to me that someone will pay these prices.. ASM 14 CGC 5.5..1,560 dollars!!!! ASM 7 CGC A 7.0 1,360 dollars!!! Some real deals on that website... lol

Brian