• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Cover Recreation Op with Color (CLOSED)

11 posts in this topic

Any artist or rep of an artist who's published and can do solid cover recreations, and can also include CGC SS.

I'm also looking for a reasonable turn around time. A couple months (give or take) to complete before it's sent off to CGC.

It's a shot in the dark, but worth putting out there.

Thanks!

Any artist or rep of an artist who's published and can do solid cover recreations, and can also include CGC SS.

I'm also looking for a reasonable turn around time. A couple months (give or take) to complete before it's sent off to CGC.

Thanks!

There are dozens of guys that can do cover recreations.

Anthony Castrillo does great sketch covers in full color that are incredibly accurate recreations.

Maybe you should lay out what you are looking for specifically and it will be that much easier to find it.

Thanks!

There are dozens of guys that can do cover recreations.

Anthony Castrillo does great sketch covers in full color that are incredibly accurate recreations.

Maybe you should lay out what you are looking for specifically and it will be that much easier to find it.

+1

Anthony was the 1st name that came to mind. He posts here regularly, and he's probably really fast too. He once did an entire run of the GA Captain America covers for someone.

If you want to send him a PM his board name is Marvel1965 (thumbs u

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Looks like old Anthony Castrillo is going to tackle this one.

What I'm asking for is tough and requires lots of room, so he's going to do it on 11 x 17 board.

I don't want to give it away, but it's going to be siiiiiiick....!

:whee: