• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebayer 33gooch Selling Fraudulent AF 15 - Beware

6 posts in this topic

Heads up regarding ebay seller 33gooch

Early this morning I noticed the seller (only having 48 fb) posted a CGC 5.0 AF 15 that I recognized as the same image G.A.tor had sent me recently in my hunt for this book. I contacted Rick and asked him to look into it as was not sure if he still had it or if it had possibly already changed hands and this ebay listing could in fact be legit.

Long story short, Rick said it was not his listing and he reported it. The listing has since been removed so you will not be able to find trace of it. Just make a note of this seller who apparently must have taken Rick's image and listed it as a fraudulent item... I know I have (tsk)

Oops... Welcome to 12 hrs ago :makepoint:

I should have searched before posting - I'm such a noob :shy:

Thanks

Don't sweat it! As far as I'm concerned we can't have too many warning threads about scammers. It's not like you made a thread about some mundane BS like you just sold a couple of comics.