• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

Here are some really nice vintage sci-fi paperbacks. When I find 50s and 60s sci-fi pbs, they are usually in very low grade, but these are rather fresh, clean and attractive. To the best of my knowledge, all of these books are 1st paperback printings. Pages are nice. Back cover scans available on request.

FINAL PRICE DROP BEFORE EBAY!

I'll offer the complete set of remaining books (14 books ) for $70 postpaid to U.S. (including a freebie), or $7 postpaid to U.S. for a single book or $6 each postpaid to U.S. for two or more books.

IN ADDITION,

First buyer gets choice of below two books. Second buyer gets the other book for free.

img152.jpg

Maxwell Bodenheim - REPLENISHING JESSICA

1949 Avon Books, 1st paperback printing, VG STILL AVAILABLE

img153.jpg

Hal Masur - SUDDENLY A CORPSE

1958 Dell Books, 1st paperback printing, VG CLAIMED

:takeit: trumps PMs. Thanks!

img147.jpg

Fred Hoyle and John Elliot - A FOR ANDROMEDA

1964 Crest Books D773, 1st paperback printing (I believe there were previous multiple hardback printings, this is 1st Crest printing), reading crease otherwise fine

img150.jpg

img151.jpg

Eric Frank Russell - THE SPACE WILLIES

Eric Frank Russell - SIX WORLDS YONDER

1958 Ace Double 77785, 1st paperback printing, minor creasing and 1/4 tear on Six Worlds Yonder side cover

IN ADDITION,

First buyer gets choice of below two books. Second buyer gets the other book for free.

img152.jpg

Maxwell Bodenheim - REPLENISHING JESSICA

1949 Avon Books, 1st paperback printing, VG STILL AVAILABLE

img153.jpg

Hal Masur - SUDDENLY A CORPSE

1958 Dell Books, 1st paperback printing, VG CLAIMED