• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men,Hulk,Avengers,ASM,FF,Conan,Batman 20% OFF EVERYTHING UNEMPLOYMENT SALE!

453 posts in this topic

Invaders

#25 - 9.2 $6

ASM

#155 - 9.0 $16.00

#170 - 9.2 $14.00

#211 - 9.4 $8.00 (copy A)

#218 - 9.2 $7.00

SILVER SURFER

#3 - 8.5 - $115

X-MEN

#122 - 9.2 $42.00

#140 - 9.4 $45

#142 - 9.6 $58.00 (copy A)

#145 - 9.6 $12.00

#146 - 9.2 $7.00 (copy B)

#150 - 9.2 $8.00

#152 - 9.0 $8.00

#154 - 9.4 $7.00 (copy A)

#156 - 9.4/9.6 $7.00 (copy a)

#157 - 9.4 $7.00

#160 - 9.6 $8.00

#161 - 9.2 $5.00 (copy A)

#172 - 9.4 $7.00

AVENGERS

#163 - 9.4 $10.00

#181 - 9.4 - $10.00

#187 - 9.2 $7.00

#193 - 9.2 $4.00

#194 - 9.2 $4.00

#201 - 9.4 - $4.00

:takeit: and whatever discounts are to be applied :grin:

:applause: Wonderful! ^^^^

Hi Mark, nuts4comics @ switchgearman in da house.

I'll take Avengers #173 & 174 both NM- (pg 38) - still available?

These weren't in my list coz they're low priority... gotta get the Byrne & Perez ones first. But since it's available I'll take it!

Hey, I'm hopeless with these forums - how do you insert those cute smileys?

Go to My stuff

Select My preferneces

Select the "enable smileys" radio button

If you don't see the button, send a PM to Architect.

I'll take Avengers #173 & 174 both NM- (pg 38)

Welcome to the Boards Ronnie! What you need to do now is travel to Comics General (Top of the List/Menu) and introduce yourself so people who have no life can roust you a little since you're the new kid on the block. Ever since I've been unemployed I've had no life either so I'll be there! :applause::popcorn:

Welcome to the Boards Ronnie! What you need to do now is travel to Comics General (Top of the List/Menu) and introduce yourself so people who have no life can roust you a little since you're the new kid on the block. Ever since I've been unemployed I've had no life either so I'll be there! :applause::popcorn:

(tsk)

Work does not define you. :sumo:

(I realize it's necessary)

Hang in there Mark :hi:

Agreed! It's either CGC boards or Facebook for me. Pretty pathetic being unemployed but what can we do? That's right, sell comics! :headbang:

Agreed! It's either CGC boards or Facebook for me. Pretty pathetic being unemployed but what can we do? That's right, sell comics! :headbang:

:applause: makes me feel like I have something productive to do! Speaking of selling, I've decided to sell a few more of my ASMs. Gotta go scan some Spideys - I'll be back (thumbs u

(tsk)

Work does not define you. :sumo:

(I realize it's necessary)

Hang in there Mark :hi:

Thanks Wayne - I appreciate it. Many fellow forumites here - yourself included - here have really helped a lot. Like a LOT. Almost brings a tear to my eye. Almost.

It's very cool that something so simple as "Hey K, things will get better - keep your chin up" or something similar helps. I've gotten so much of that and there are times when something like this can turn my day around just like that (thumbs u I wish I could go find you a X-Men #63 right now.