• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sky's the limit...!!!!

29 posts in this topic

I'd bid a dollar if they'd let me, but opening bid is $2,000.

I just looked at the auction. While the current bid is $2,000 the opening bid was actually .01 and eight bids have gotten us to this point. Which means at least two people are into that auction at around the 2k range 893whatthe.gif Chops have been more than licked. 27_laughing.gif

Total average for all six books in 9.8 is $1957.00.....however both the #1's and #5 have been skyrocketing lately,...so from a resale point 2g's ain't so bad

The fact is that these early USM keep on climbing the final prices charts...well, being one of the best monthly titles with a great creative team doesn't hurt either, 27_laughing.gif.

Can you say key (s) issue (s)?! wink.gif

there are a lot born every second (concerning this title) the difference is your wallets weight, that's all. The rest it's up to the passion and crazy love to get these... 893applaud-thumb.gif

I wished I would have picked these up when they came out at the LCS... could have paid for the recent head gasket replacement with a bit left over for a new oil pump... and motor mount... and accelerator cable... and...

The joys of owning a 13-year old vehicle... cloud9.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

The rest it's up to the passion and crazy love to get these...

I don't think this kind of price has anything to do with these things. It is a sad indication of mis-guided speculation. frown.gif

i understand your point, but the fact is that a lot of people are "lost" in this fever...one thing's for sure we won't be finding these puppies in the 1$ long boxs in the next few years. insane.gif

They might fall, yep, but not much it seems...oh and the price keeps on climbing. foreheadslap.gif

They might fall, yep, but not much it seems...oh and the price keeps on climbing. foreheadslap.gif

Oh don't fool yourself.....these are going to be worth fractions of what they're going for now.....

Jim