• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Sienkiewicz Signatures

19 posts in this topic

I like the second one the most.

the first one looks like a p*nis monster. :o

:jokealert: reference *other* thread

I have not seen that version of his sig before. hm

I've seen the p-monster =)

[font:Book Antiqua]Actually he has a couple of different signatures

Accordingly of the space he have to sign he make his signature

Off Topic...

So it was you to take that book ehhh

:baiting:[/font]

mhm it was me ;)...

Hey Boardies,

a bought this a couple of weeks ago.

It shows a Sienkiewicz signature I've never seen.

Does anyone know this Signature?

Bildschirmfoto2011-10-03um180121.png

The common is this one:

Bildschirmfoto2011-10-03um180532.png

I have never seen that sig in a box like that, but he often signs with that signature.

I have a couple books signed that way by Bill. I'm not sure if there is a method to his madness or not. He just seems to pick and choose which one he feels like using at the time in my experience; probably according to space as previously mentioned. Here's an example of him using the 'box' signature on a New Mutants cover he did:

NewMutants_px300_27.jpg

NewMutants_Signature_27a.jpg

I have a couple books signed that way by Bill. I'm not sure if there is a method to his madness or not. He just seems to pick and choose which one he feels like using at the time in my experience; probably according to space as previously mentioned. Here's an example of him using the 'box' signature on a New Mutants cover he did:

NewMutants_px300_27.jpg

NewMutants_Signature_27a.jpg

And the irony is, when I got this SSd a couple of years ago, he used his other sig. lol

Here are some other unique BS signature placements/styles. I have almost a complete run of BS Moon Knights, and they are almost all slightly different.

Click thumbnails for bigger pics.

134t.jpg12108t.jpg161t.jpg

12133t.jpg182t.jpg193t.jpg

Here it is in white over the title.

MoonKnight1.jpg

That looks curious...should it be his initials "BS"...know I understand the signature on my Bat. It is more or less the same just with border around that.

Here are some other unique BS signature placements/styles. I have almost a complete run of BS Moon Knights, and they are almost all slightly different.

Click thumbnails for bigger pics.

134t.jpg12108t.jpg161t.jpg

12133t.jpg182t.jpg193t.jpg

Cool run and nice to see how he signes. Love that violet on the black cover on MK#25