• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A VICIOUS CYCLE thread!

27 posts in this topic

Well I've been a terrible thread owner but things happen and priorities change, sorry ladies and gentlemen. :sorry:

I have one more to list in this thread. Its one that very sentimental for me, my last copy and it was my very first copy.

Walking Dead #1 (first print) VF/NM $350 shipped insured tracked in the USA super securely packaged. Bragnet did ask a while back and asked for dibs, I'll allow it on issue # 1. I might move the rest of the collection in a while so whoever buys this will get free shipping whenever that thread starts up. I sold 2-5 but I have 6 through some recent things.

its a really nice copy, I say VF/NM because it has three non breaking creases? on the front in the lower right hand corner. Maybe a pressing could help push this baby, not sure how that works :shrug:

2-1.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

This thing is only going to get bigger in a couple years or maybe even less than a year this series will probably double in worth (at least) . The show is going strong, incredibly strong. I was talking to someone in class about horror movies and shows and they went on about how everything sucks, and a zombie rant. They then went on to say that the only thing good about zombies right now is the Walking dead show...I then informed him and three others that its actually a comic. Its gaining fans with every episode, but there's not going to be anymore first prints...just saying. :baiting: