• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A VICIOUS CYCLE thread!

27 posts in this topic

well fellow boardies its about that time again, I keep things I want but don't want to dip into the savings so I come here and peddle my goods and wares.

same rules as always,

:takeit: trumps pm

shipping will be as cheap and exact as possible while still maintaining secure fortitude

I'm not sure what I'm going to list exactly just yet but this will probably be a short sale with re-post and more re-post (at lower prices of course) so open your hearts and open your wallets or just hangout and enjoy some chit chat

FIRST (probably one of the more expensive books but definitely worth it)

Morning Glories #1 NM $40 (but I'll take $35) $30 bucks :) SOLD I was going to get this graded and wait for the pandemonium to strike but I have others for that) :)

scans coming

sorry guys,I shouldn't have been so vague, scans are coming thursday night along with more posting, at least five things I've never posted and a bunch of re-post at negotiable prices. I think I've pleased the people I've sold to before :shrug: I hope so at least.

Thanks for watching

And we're back

A coupe of New things tonight, even if it seems like I've posted them before, I gurantee that these are new and not previously posted. I probably still have the others and will probably re-post them as well but I'm here with these for tonight

Firstly, something on the higher range (because I don't really want to get rid of it but if it sells then hey...money"

Amazing Spider-Man # 638 (B&W Sketch Variant) VF/NM (closer to NM) $40 (I'll take $35 though :) )

dfe.jpg

dsfsd.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #431 and #430 VF/NM $10 each take them both for $15

jij.jpg

img062.jpg

Planet Comics #1 VF/NM $10

ihn.jpg

img063.jpg

Uncanny X-Force Premiere edition #1 VF++/possibly NM (harder to find in high grade because of the microfiber-ish cover) $15

pih.jpg

dsf-1.jpg

and here's the Morning Glories scan

img046.jpg

have some more to pull out and scan but an idea would be:

The Brave and The Bold #33 VF/NM (closer to NM) you know the sexy Zantana, Wonder Woman and Batgirl cover $17

an dif anyone wants a HI-Res scan let me know, as you might be able to tell one of the scans was a HI-RES. its not hard to tell the difference

HomophobeDontbeabumPleasespareathumb_8b6055_2500265.gif

Amazing Spider-Man #431 and #430 VF/NM $10 each take them both for $15

jij.jpg

img062.jpg

Uncanny X-Force Premiere edition #1 VF++/possibly NM (harder to find in high grade because of the microfiber-ish cover) $15

pih.jpg

dsf-1.jpg

and here's the Morning Glories scan

img046.jpg

:takeit: and you said there was going to be nothing special!

Another before work, I've posted one before but this is a new copy of the same issue

Spawn 3-D (glasses still attached) I want to say NM but I'll go with VF/NM (the lower staple boothers me because it's so indented, however I think that's due to the glasses being there? It doesn't affect the book in anyway and it's not loose or anything close, still tight and sharp. $15

hvjhv.jpg

I'll try to get some other stuff up tonight but it'll be late

Yeah, it happens man, especially when I have school full time and and work 5-6 days a week. :shrug:

Prices are negotiable. I took a closer look at the planet comics and one of the staples looks like it was starting to discolor, its not rusty and the book is not affected but thats why I lowered the price. Still a very pretty book :)

(thumbs u