• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMNT

68 posts in this topic

I have only ever seen a picture provided by that collector of the Gobbledygook's.

I am sure it had a lower print run than TMNT 1.

When one does come up i am sure it will go at least 2x guide.

TMNT 3 variant...

actually the only differences are on the cover, not on the inside. The variant has one shade of blue on the cover... so it's mono blue and white.

the regular edition has nicely blended blues (at least 2 shades) and looks far superior. The variant looks like [!@#%^&^] in comparison.

No, you misunderstand.

"Laird's Photo" is not a photograph on the inside of the book.

Rather, it is the shop sign seen in the background of the front cover. I.e. "Laird's Photo(graphy) (Store)" as part of a street scene.

As a result of the mono blue and white treatment, the shop sign is white on the variant (since it would otherwise be the light shade of blue, but there is no light blue on the variant, as previously mentioned. There is only a mono (dark) blue).

Clear as mud? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I might have a scan of it somewhere at home.

TMNT 1 on comiclink finally sold for 3400. Frankly Im surprised it took so long. I think this was a very reasonable price, but I couldnt bring myself around to spending the money. Now Im kind of sad its gone. frown.gif