• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk smash

3 posts in this topic

lately i have been hooked on Some hulk books skaar son of hulk ... I have read son of hulk volume 1 &2 & have Hulk: Son of Hulk - Dark Son Rising On order & am wondering where do I go from here ?.. I'd like to read more books with skaar in them I'd also like to check out some hulk books ?..

Any ideas ?.. (shrug) I was thinking marvel did some sort of hulk event recent fall of hulks or world war hulks ?... Some such like that .. Was it anygood ?.. where should I start ?.. (shrug)

Oh... I'd love to see a skaar vs x23 hahah! Now that WOULD be fun!! I'd love to see X reaction when she sees skaars other form Is skaars younger? self even a teenager?..

No X23 encounter yet but there was a Skaar vs Daken issue in Incredible Hulk a little while back. Not sure which trade it's ended up in though.

World War Hulks and Fall Of The Hulks were readable but not worth looking forward to. I'd wait until you seem them cheap before picking them up.

No X23 encounter yet but there was a Skaar vs Daken issue in Incredible Hulk a little while back. Not sure which trade it's ended up in though.

World War Hulks and Fall Of The Hulks were readable but not worth looking forward to. I'd wait until you seem them cheap before picking them up.

(worship) thanks for saving me some $$ :) Yeah the daken thing was in son of banner which is next on my list I think ....