• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #5 & ASM #30 - freshly slabbed

13 posts in this topic

Only two books in this thread. I just got them back a few hours ago (along with some others that I'm keeping).

:takeit: within the thread or via PM secures the book.

Tracked and insured shipping is included to anywhere in North America. PayPal preferred.

ASM #5 CGC 3.0 OW-W SOLD!

ASM #30 CGC 8.5 OW-W $235

Giant-Size Super-Heroes #1 CGC 9.2 OW-W $85

Scans to follow...

Thanks for looking,

Steve

What am I missing here?

No stains or (significant) marvel chipping or rust or creases. Best 3.0 I've seen in a while. Sure the marker name is a detractor but it's not across Dooms face or anything. Is there a pin hole through the book or something?

What am I missing here?

No stains or (significant) marvel chipping or rust or creases. Best 3.0 I've seen in a while. Sure the marker name is a detractor but it's not across Dooms face or anything. Is there a pin hole through the book or something?

Marker bleed-thru? Possibly to the pages as well?

It is a good looking 3.0.

What am I missing here?

I was wondering the same when it came back (I was hoping for an outside shot at a 4.5). As far as I can remember, the marker only bleeds through to the back of the front cover, not to the interior pages. Other than that, there is a fair amount of faint creasing/wear.

The book was advertised as a FN+ when I bought it (I obviously knew it wasn't when I bid on it), so I did get it at a fair price when all was said and done considering its grade.

Other than the marker, though, it's a good-looking low grade.