• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer 4 cgc, CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

First :takeit: IN THE THREAD. Questions answered, lowball offers ignored. I ship to the continental United States only. Securely packaged, boxed priority mail $12. Shipping charge includes insurance and delivery confirmation. Paypal or USPS money order. Asking price is non-negotiable.

Silver Surfer # 4 CGC 8.0 off-white pages $286

lower right corner post is rolling around inside the case

back cover top left corner is missing a tiny chip

z4dkdjkdhgdg2.jpg

z4dkdjkdhgdg2444.jpg

First :takeit: IN THE THREAD. Questions answered, lowball offers ignored. I ship to the continental United States only. Securely packaged, boxed priority mail $10. Shipping charge includes insurance and delivery confirmation. Paypal or USPS money order. Asking price is non-negotiable.

Real Clue Crime Stories vol.4 #7 CGC 6.0 DOUBLE COVER $52.00

cream to off-white pages

single highest cgc graded

1st cover 6.0 interior cover 6.0

22346265_1_L.jpg

First :takeit: IN THE THREAD. Questions answered, lowball offers ignored. I ship to the continental United States only. Securely packaged, boxed priority mail $10. Shipping charge includes insurance and delivery confirmation. Paypal or USPS money order. Asking price is non-negotiable.

Red Ryder Comics # 107 CGC 9.4 FILE COPY $74.00

cream to off-white pages

RRydera.jpg

TELL IT TO THE MARINES #9 CGC 9.4 $56.00

1964 IW Enterprises Super Reprint

off white pages

single highest cgc graded

marinesa.jpg

First :takeit: IN THE THREAD. Questions answered, lowball offers ignored. I ship to the continental United States only. Securely packaged, boxed priority mail $12. Shipping charge includes insurance and delivery confirmation. Paypal or USPS money order. Asking price is non-negotiable.

Silver Surfer # 12 CGC 9.2 WHITE pages $128

cgc1292.jpg