• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

why so quiet today? are we waiting for rupp to roll the big stone away from his tomb?

don't say that kev! that'll only give rupp an excuse not to post more books.

Gentlemen !

Just got back from a all day trip up to JC Medical Center and got to meet the nice people who hopefully are going to hire ole Rupp when he takes his Board Exam this coming July.

Also got to partake in some actual therapy in accute care and met some really nice people. Now to the bizness in my hand...

I just get back on here and I literally can't stop laughing. I never thought that Rupp rumpin' was the pic of choice for you guys... but hey its funny so I love it.

Booster love the entry. Great stuff. Medic... love the Booster Vs Medic smackdown. Bonus points for turning the water to blood... nice touch :)

Shaven Kev.... or should I say Shaven Kevolangelo... truely a masterpiece of literally biblical proportions. Love the how the green hand is front and center with the spear ready to finish me off. You sir... have your finger on the pulse :)

Excellent work sir.

I will get all the entries gathered and start the contest. Give me a bit to get it going... and while I've got you all riveted to the computer screen... many thanks for having a good time in my crappy little threads. Thats really the only reason I do them... well that and all that frickin' cash that I don't have to pay any fees to get :)

By the way... they decided to take away my favorite word of Clooneython... so we are going to have to devise a new word to describe what I sell. The Slick "spoon" of Clooneython" just doesn't have the same ring too it.

Tilt your 40's in honor of the retirement of the "s" word. I hate to see it go... but I've been looking for a chance to break in "azz puddin' " or "4 color MUD". Please help me rename my s.... er... stuff :)

Contest is a'coming :)

THE ENTRIES IN THE CRUCIFY / BEAT RUPP CONTEST !

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !

TOURTURE TARTS - by Mys1313 - PAGE 56

Ruppatthepost.jpg

GREEN ON RED FIVE FINGERIN' DEATH PUNCH - by boostergold - PAGE 59

Hulk-punches-Red-Hulk-2-1.jpg

GREEN TRUCK BLOODY FACIAL - by Rawhide - PAGE 63

RuppandThunderdome.jpg

PUSSI RUPP-WHIPPED BEEYOTCH - by Baz - PAGE 63

CATPUNCH-final.jpg

STRAIGHT OUTTA EGYPT, MUTHERGRUNTER NAMED MO-RUPP - Amazing Chump - PAGE 68

Moses3_3.jpg

RUPP BLANK IN DA FACE - Detroit Mike - PAGE 68

DetroitMikeshootinRupp.jpg

RUPP STARED AT LIKEA GOAT...BY A MAN - Luis Cerdas - PAGE 70

clooney2.jpg

VAN DAMME BLOODY CHEST PALM PUNCH - ss5rmp - PAGE 69

6237872505_0b2845cdf9.jpg

RUPP RIFLE PENATRATION IN THE ARMS OF A CHILD - Snake Eyes - PAGE 74

rupp-1.jpg

RUPP RAPED BY A GOLD DBRICK - chrisskiba - PAGE 75

action594.jpg

SVNDST1030 - PICK UP MY RING YOU PINK HANDED BIATCH - svndst1030 - PAGE 75

Rupp.jpg

CLOONEY CAT STANDIN' WITH RUPP ON THE BIZNESS END - bryan91 - PAGE 76

cat.jpg

THE LAST TEMPTATION OF RUPP - Shaven Kev - PAGE 76

ruppifixionmangina.jpg

No stuff tonight guys... big test tomorrow and got to beat the books.

Take this time to go back and reflect on what your fellow boardies have created thats on display in the contest a page or so back.

Truly amazing. Scary... but amazing :)

No stuff tonight guys... big test tomorrow and got to beat the books.

Take this time to go back and reflect on what your fellow boardies have created thats on display in the contest a page or so back.

Truly amazing. Scary... but amazing :)

Take time??? :eek:

REFLECT??? :doh:

Oh Rupp, how can there be such a disconnect from the designer of Clooneython and the visitors of this wonderful land....have you gone Hollywood on us??? :baiting:

1 for the Kev. :angel:

Agreed. I mean, I like me as much as anyone, but that is a masterpiece.

As for a "naughty" word replacement, we could always find a way to work dirt-button into the conversation. What it lacks in brevity it makes up for in cringe inducing clarity of purpose.