• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

Just checked the BEAT RUPPS AZZ / CRUCIFY RUPP CONTEST and it appears Shaven Kev's biblical masterpiece is holding strong to the top spot.

These contests are really anyone's game tho... with multitudes of votes being known to be cast in the final few hours of the contest. Who knows tho... this may be the Shaven One's moment in the spotlight... but remember that the Motor City Madman has friends out the sha-zoo, so he could bring the heat. Snake, while photoshop challenged is a prince among princesses... so you can't count him out either when it comes to vote gettin'. Mys1313's entry makes me laugh so hard I cry too... is the snicker inducing goodness enough to provide him with a win? Who knows?

Everyones entry is awesome tho... and thanks to all the NEW BLOOD joining in... good times here.

Going to have more stuff to post asap... with some reader Golden Age by request coming up. Its a miracle I can even honor a request since I don't know where half my dirt buttons are. Man I wish I could use the other word. I miss my word :(

VOTE HERE !

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5156752&fpart=77

X-ACTOR # 6 - $4

key here.

0clooneython80813-1.jpg

is this a 9.11?

is it a key because iceman is offering up his azz to save the team?

It's because Marvel Girl is offering herself up for an Apocalypse motorboat experience.

:cloud9:

But I still love this book, no matter the crazy cover.