• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

I sold my only art to Snake Eyes last fall I think.

:acclaim:

That should be in a SS slab and passed down from generation to generation.

I figure at some point I will auction it in one of the assistance threads for a boardie in need...definitely will keep it in the family if it ever leaves my grubby little hands :)

Sometimes I dress him up and take him about town...the Clooney seems to enjoy St. Patty's day the best (thumbs u

But do you ever take him to Tutwiler?

The dorm or prison? Ah hell...Georgie likes 'em both equally :cloud9:

:eek:

Forgot about the prison.

CONTEST IS DEFINATLY OVER... and the winner is...

SHAVEN KEV !

Congrats on your THREE SLAB win.

See kids, effort and persistance do pay off... especially when you've got talent!

This entry has set the bar for future Clooneython contests (even though Snake will probably still use scissors and scotch tape) :grin:

I give you The Last Temptation of Rupp... the BIG ^^ ....

ruppifixionmangina.jpg

Congrats to KEV !

I will get this sheeet updated this morning and try to post a recap.

With clinicals and papers coming up plus another big exam on Friday... I've decided to keep this one at a normal 100 plus pages... so we'll wind this Clooneython down today and tomorrow.

I will start working on who got what and try to get invoices out to the masses by Monday too.

Still alot of good stuff out there... you should buy it, so I can pack and send it to you :)

THREAD IS UPDATED...I'm pretty sure that I've marked everything sold or not sold plus got it written down for who snagged what.

Theres hardback, and trades, and single copies galore left. Especially in the first 20 pages.

Probably won't get to a recap this morning... but if you go find it yourself... its yours for the following...

IF YOU PUT AN ENTRY INTO THE BEAT RUPP'S AZZ CONTEST...

... that would be Shaven Kev, Bryan91, chrisskiba, svndst1030, Snake Eyes, ss5rmp, Luis Cerdas, Detroit Mike, Amazing Chimp, Baz, Rawhide, boostergold or Msy1313. You guys get to...

TAKE 40% OFF WHATEVERS LEFT !

That should get the ballz to rollin off the green gnat's chin :grin:

IF YOU WERE TOO LAZY OR CHICKENSHEEET TO POST AN ENTRY...

... that would be everybody whose not on that tiny list up there. You get to...

TAKE 20% OFF WHATEVERS LEFT !

That should roll the ballz back into the green gnat's tongue holder :grin: