• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Planets, Fights, Lornas THREAD CLOSED!

156 posts in this topic

More to come from tomorrow - more Planets and Lornas, a couple of Fights, Tarzan 100-pagers, and Conan from #2 up, plus a few more surprises!

Is it tomorrow yet? (shrug)

Of course not. Tomorrow is always a day away.

Planet Comics #25 1943 VG+ Great gloss and colors. Slight wrinkling to cover. Cream to off white pages. Tiny chip bottom right. $285

PlanetComics2540.jpg

Man, I love the content of this cover. You don't see it very often. She's making some dinner over a little hobo fire when suddenly...

I love the colors on this copy. Nice books, Michael! :applause:

Man, I love the content of this cover. You don't see it very often. She's making some dinner over a little hobo fire when suddenly...

Thanks Doug you're quite right about the colors - always tougher to find this fresh.

Planet Comics #25 1943 VG+ Great gloss and colors. Slight wrinkling to cover. Cream to off white pages. Tiny chip bottom right. $285

PlanetComics2540.jpg

Not only is she cooking a hobo meal, she's doing it in a tiny red dress and heels.

PlanetComics2540.jpg

Not only is she cooking a hobo meal, she's doing it in a tiny red dress and heels.

She's a pistol