• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics @ NYCC Booth #1854

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Getting ready to leave tomorrow for NYCC.

I just picked up a new collection of high grade books including Brave & Bold, Flash, a beautiful group of Green Lanterns, Hawkman, House of Mystery, Mystery in Space, Sea Devils, Showcase, Strange Adventures, Superman, Avengers, Daredevil, Iron Man, Nick Fury, Sgt Fury, Silver Surfer, and Tales of Suspense. I also recently picked up a very pretty group of Amazing Spideys.

I also have just gotten in a nice group of new CGC slabs. These include a beautiful group of X-Men including several 9.6 picture frames and even a couple of 9.8s. Also a Giant Size X-men #1 9.6, X-men #94 9.4, X-men #3 9.0, X-Men #12 9.4, X-men #35 9.6, Amazing Spider-man #34 9.6, 30 9.6, 35 9.4, Silver Surfer #1 9.4, #3 9.6, Green Lantern #59 9.4, #76 7.5 and lots more books. I will also be bringing a super group of CGC Graded Atlas Westerns, most of which are highest graded.

I will be bringing my usual 25 or so boxes of High Grade Silver and Bronze, 20 boxes of Golden Age, 14 boxes of CGC graded books, and also will be bringing some discount boxes of high grade Silver and Bronze.

Oh, and I will be making a few stops on the way to the show, hopefully picking up lots more stuff which you can have first crack at, if you come early.

Hope to see you all there.

Dale