• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wtb:mylar2's and fullbacks

16 posts in this topic

i'm still looking for these!!!

lighthouse has never returned a single pm or email in the 3 months that i've been trying to contact him...so no luck there...

my lcs doesnt carry these types or mylar sleeves and acid-free backers...

anyone know an online store that might carry them other than the gerber site? confused-smiley-013.gif

lighthouse has never returned a single pm or email in the 3 months that i've been trying to contact him...so no luck there...

27_laughing.gif

my lcs doesnt carry these types or mylar sleeves and acid-free backers...

anyone know an online store that might carry them other than the gerber site? confused-smiley-013.gif

try contacting this seller. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What about CGC? They don't return them when comics are submitted in them, they should have a large quantity of different types.

I think CGC isn't in the business of selling used mylars & boards. foreheadslap.gif

What about CGC? They don't return them when comics are submitted in them, they should have a large quantity of different types.

27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif

i need about 100 of each, where should i buy them from online?

Just give Gerber the call - they're absolutely the best. Do yourself a favor and buy 200 of each. You'll get them within a week.

-divadrabnud makepoint.gif

i'm still looking for these!!!

Oh come on, Pascal... I may have failed to return your latest PM (along with every other PM from the last 3 weeks), but I did answer the one from March 7th... So we're not to three months just yet... sumo.gif

Oh, and look for a PM from me later today... I have answered a few dozen so far and am headed your way...

'House