• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Staying Productive at my first Con! NYCC

37 posts in this topic

USA,

Glad to see you had a good time and I see you chose the ArchAngel cover we talked about. Please do post the Lilly depiction. Best of luck with the rest of NYCC :)

I'm sorry, I need to get better with screen names. Were you the guy I was talking with while we were waiting in Cheung's line? I thought you said your name was "serving of brain" or something similar.

lol that would be me. Glad you got your Mike Lilly, I told him to stop talking to people so he can get some commissons done.

USA,

Glad to see you had a good time and I see you chose the ArchAngel cover we talked about. Please do post the Lilly depiction. Best of luck with the rest of NYCC :)

I'm sorry, I need to get better with screen names. Were you the guy I was talking with while we were waiting in Cheung's line? I thought you said your name was "serving of brain" or something similar.

lol that would be me. Glad you got your Mike Lilly, I told him to stop talking to people so he can get some commissons done.

lol What's up man! I was a bit nervous going to my first ever Con. But talking to you first thing when I got there helped me relax right away. (thumbs u

Just a quick update, I checked today and my Frank Miller '82 Wovie 1 was graded 9.8 White! :grin: I've already posted my AF 15 got the grade bump. So far so good with my first Con and my SS fist submissions.

Still waiting on my WD 1, NYX 3 and my Lilly sketch cover. The biggest deal is whether or not the WD 1 stays a 9.8. That alone would make for a huge success, even if the NYX gets a downgrade.

Just a quick update, I checked today and my Frank Miller '82 Wovie 1 was graded 9.8 White! :grin: I've already posted my AF 15 got the grade bump. So far so good with my first Con and my SS fist submissions.

Still waiting on my WD 1, NYX 3 and my Lilly sketch cover. The biggest deal is whether or not the WD 1 stays a 9.8. That alone would make for a huge success, even if the NYX gets a downgrade.

:golfclap:

that wolvie was sweet looking! congrats on the AF 15 as well.