• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - THE GREATEST OF SHOWS

246 posts in this topic

NYCC-2011 was an incredible experience. I would like to start off by saying it was a pleasure standing in line and chatting with fellow members of the CGC board, way too many to names, but i will say you all helped to make NYCC an unforgettable and amazing event.

I would like to thank the On site CGC Staff including but not limited to : Joe, Bree, Brian, Mr. Mylar(Mike),Adonis and Cavan. Great Job as usual guys.

There were a lot of heavy hitters in the Building this weekend. I had a chance to conversate with a few. Tim Sale, Tony Moore, J. Scott Campbell, Jim Cheung, Bob Layton, Bob McLeod, Joe Sinnott, Robert Kirkman and Neal Adams, among others.

I only attend the show on Thursday ,Friday and the first 3 hours of Saturday( I had to go to work Sat afternoon) but that was all the time I needed to get everything I wanted done.

I took a few pics in the process to retain the event, I hope you enjoy.