• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More small Amazing Spider-man #1-441 set fixes requested

4 posts in this topic

Hi Gemma,

Thanks again for adding this set! When I went to go add my books to one of these sets today I noticed that the set stops at #141 and not #441. Please look into that when you have time. Also, could you please add the 30 and 35 cent variants to that set? I think that many folks who collect the pre-reboot run like I do would like to see those. Others may suggest other variations for inclusion if the set catches on.

Thank you!!

Congratulations on your set! Are they all slabbed?

:applause:

I wish! I have maybe 80-90 ASMs slabbed from that run, but I am nearly complete raw. I just asked Gemma for this set because I don't collect anything past the end of the original runs, #441 in the case of ASM. The "complete" ASM set includes all the 300 or so books (not counting variants) since the new #1, and I wanted a registry set that didn't include all those books.

Hi Gemma,

Thanks for the fixes! Now all 441 issues are activated so that is great.

To be picky, could you please add the -1 issue and the 30 and 35 cent variants to the set? If you need the numbers from the 30 & 35 centers I can find those, but they are also listed in the complete with variants set.

Thank you!!