• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canceled Comics Cavalcade?

5 posts in this topic

Anyone with any insight to these particular two books? I have an opportunity to look at a set soon with the option to purchase. What are they worth? I will be buying to resell them (after I make a copy for myself-that is legal right?).

I know what the Overstreet says about them; any other info would help. They do supposedly have a certificate of authenticity with them.

Thanks in advance.

May be cheaper to buy a xeroxed set from Dark Adventure Comics or Motor City. 1 of them was eBaying multiple reprints 893crossfingers-thumb.gif to collectors last year. Front cover had a pic, not just plain blue.

I always wanted a set..because I thought of them as the unreachable gola of DC comics. But then I kept seeing them pop up: in Heritage, and at Motor City comics. They actually had two sets to choose from at one point, a blue one and a brown one, or something like that. I finally passed after getting the opportunity.....at $2500 to $3500 I just dont think its worth it.