• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealer Selling Rule #1

1,007 posts in this topic

Janes Addiction was great

:cloud9:

I didn't even here of them until about 5 years ago - Kettle Whistle live album is :headbang:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Joy Division

would have loved to see them live. of course, it would have been me and sixty Manchester shoegazers, but i could have made it work.

Have you seen the movie 24 Hour Party People?

Joy Division

would have loved to see them live. of course, it would have been me and sixty Manchester shoegazers, but i could have made it work.

Have you seen the movie 24 Hour Party People?

Best band ever. :cloud9:

No I haven't actually.

Have you see No Control?

and Mike & the Mechanics? Ugh. You guys like Glass Tiger and Extreme, too? M&M, softer than a baby's tuchus. they would have fit right in with the Wyndham Hill catalouge.

speaking of which, the Cocteau Twins were great to trip to, especially Blue Bell Knoll. or so i have heard from relevant parties who would know about such things

I have no idea who you've just mentioned, except for M&TM and Cocteau Twins.

But I forgot to mention Depeche Mode.

The BEST.

and Mike & the Mechanics? Ugh. You guys like Glass Tiger and Extreme, too? M&M, softer than a baby's tuchus. they would have fit right in with the Wyndham Hill catalouge.

speaking of which, the Cocteau Twins were great to trip to, especially Blue Bell Knoll. or so i have heard from relevant parties who would know about such things

If you wanted the hot chicks you had to listen to some of this stuff!

:makepoint:

Love this song. Brad Gillis left Night Ranger to team up with Ozzy when Ozzy left Sabbath just before Randy Rhoads. He came back to Night Ranger to record this. Love his guitar sound. It screeches and sings at the same time. Very melodic.

Love this song. Brad Gillis left Night Ranger to team up with Ozzy when Ozzy left Sabbath just before Randy Rhoads. He came back to Night Ranger to record this. Love his guitar sound. It screeches and sings at the same time. Very melodic.

Night Ranger was cool. I am pretty sure I still have that album.

You can't say 80's Superband without having Asia somewhere at the top of the list amd you can't say the word Alpha in the context of the 80's without remembering this band's album by the same name.

Yes I'm dated, and I love it. Just call me Vintage.

:cool:

Or from their next album.

Actually, Brad Gillis joined Ozzy just after the death of Randy Rhodes. The only album he played on was Ozzy's live album "Speak of the Devil"

From Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speak_of_the_Devil_%28Ozzy_Osbourne_album%29

This is the only official Osbourne recording to feature Night Ranger guitarist Brad Gillis, who had stepped in for the recently deceased Randy Rhoads, following Bernie Torme's brief stint. However, Gillis did tour with Osbourne during this time period, and did play solo material from the first two solo albums on the tour. These recordings can be heard/seen on the Speak of the Devil VHS/Laserdisc and more recently the Japan only DVD release