• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I Reading This Right?

24 posts in this topic

If I understand the description correctly, this guy painted the image on a blank variant of Uncanny X-Force #1 himself, then created his own COA stating that he did, in fact, paint the image on a blank variant of Uncanny X-Force #1 . . . himself.

Am I seeing what I'm seeing, or is it just very late and I've really had THAT many beers? (shrug)

I don't believe I've ever even heard of anyone drawing on a comic they had nothing to do with publishing and calling it original art, let alone "authenticating" it themselves. ???

Would this earn an "extensive" on the restoration grade, or would it get a green label? After all, it does have a COA . . . hm

You don't seem to understand how awesome this is. Remember, he "ADDED THE GRENADE ON THE BACK FOR MORE EXPLOSION!"

Marc, you know as well as anyone I'm as big a fan of "More Explosion" as the next fellow, falls very close to my standing "More Cowbell" policy.

Perhaps it's the metallic ink I haven't developed the proper appreciation for . . . hm

If I understand the description correctly, this guy painted the image on a blank variant of Uncanny X-Force #1 himself, then created his own COA stating that he did, in fact, paint the image on a blank variant of Uncanny X-Force #1 . . . himself.

Am I seeing what I'm seeing, or is it just very late and I've really had THAT many beers? (shrug)

I don't believe I've ever even heard of anyone drawing on a comic they had nothing to do with publishing and calling it original art, let alone "authenticating" it themselves. ???

Would this earn an "extensive" on the restoration grade, or would it get a green label? After all, it does have a COA . . . hm

ONE OF THE MOST UNDERATED

Me, I'm just ated.

SUPER HERO'S

Super hero's....what?

IN MARVEL. HE IS HALF CYBORG AND HALF KILLER.

What species is "killer" exactly? If he kills someone, are they only half dead...?

HIS ORIGIN IS FROM FRANCE.

That's true; they got Moebius to come up with it, but he's not telling....

HE IS PART OF THERE SECRET SERVICE.

Which makes sense, since he's not part of the Secret Service here.

Okay Comics general is all wonky for me the page looks weird with lines through it..

but the water cooler looks fine..anyone else having problems with comics general??

You sure you aren't supposed to be posting in the "I'm gonna get drunk tonight" thread? :roflmao:

Might explain the wonky pages.........

Weird to say the least. But you have to admire his ingenuity as he seems to be able to sell these on eBay. 21 bids, $66 final bid.

2 DIMENSION PAINTED SPIDERMAN VARIANT