• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM slabs; G.I. Combat stray...THREAD CLOSED.

39 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) Payment methods: PayPal, postal money order, or check.

4) U.S. shipping included (Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation). Outside the U.S.? Let's work something out.

Thanks for looking. :smile:

SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ohnoez:

:hi:

Guess Bama barely got out of G'ville the other week with a victory. :whistle: Being a Gainesville native, that one sure hurt.

Yeah, down year for the Gators...guess that's why I have not seen as much in commentary from a certain boardie who recently opened a store :devil:

Anyway, hope things pick up a little in Gainesville...need to see some better play come out of the East (and as a curse for my critique the hated Vols will smite the Tide in overtime :eek: )

G.I. Combat #95 CGC 6.5 (OW)

43.00 shipped in the U.S. :news: SOLD.

Indirectly related to the Spidey saga...this issue was on the newsstand at the same time as Amazing Fantasy #15--in the summer of 1962. Stupendous Russ Heath grey tone cover. And a tad less than AF #15.

GIC95FC.jpg

Also, hopefully before the weekend's out, I'll have these 4 ASM slabs added (have them on hand but don't have pics yet):

ASM #65 9.2 (WP)

159.00 shipped.

ASM #91 9.2 (OWW)

129.00 shipped.

ASM #202 CGC 9.6 (WP)

49.00 shipped.

ASM #300 9.0 (WP)

89.00 shipped.

PM if any interest. :smile:

G.I. Combat #95 CGC 6.5 (OW)

43.00 shipped in the U.S.

:news: Indirectly related to the Spidey saga...this issue was on the newsstand at the same time as Amazing Fantasy #15--in the summer of 1962. Stupendous Russ Heath grey tone cover. And a tad less than AF #15.

GIC95FC.jpg

And about 10,000 times harder to find. . .especially above VG.