• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Platt books are at CGC

76 posts in this topic

thanks to klodz24seven, I have a 9.8 SS platt book.
:cry: Why didnt i FT !

Hopefully i will be saying the same in afew months. Brad is the dreamiest :cloud9:

Does this mean we should start looking for these to arrive soon?

Unless they were fast tracked, I doubt it. I have some modern SS books that were received at CGC on 9/12 and they just got scheduled for grading on 10/28. Unless they were fast tracked, I'd probably expect another update in December.

Man, they are REALLY falling behind...

Excuses for the delays in spring/summer were "convention season", but this is getting ridiculous.

Convention season goes longer than just the Spring and Summer. They just had shows at least three weeks in a row.

I expect they'll get a lot done Nov. 2nd - 9th, then they'll have the WWAustin show that weekend.

After that they'll have more time to get caught up.

I would think that every week that they have a show cuts down the SS processing time AND adds more books to the pile. I can't even imagine what it must be like to get back into Sarasota on Wednesday's after a show! Has to be hectic.

With only one show in November and none in the December, that should be the time we really start seeing some catching up. And I imagine it's been a pretty big year for the amount of submissions.

I just try to keep myself busy with other projects and look forward to all the cool books I'll be getting in the mail in December and January!