• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Platt books are at CGC

76 posts in this topic

Followers...

Follow the leader, he's on a Honda...

How'd u do on your run? Straight 9.8's?!? (shrug)

nope...don't get me started...

There are 2 books in my run of books that IMO were misgraded...they werent damaged in transit or anything either. Very odd.

Followers...

There are 2 books in my run of books that IMO were misgraded...they werent damaged in transit or anything either. Very odd.

:sorry:

I just want the 1st issue. Guess I will have to wait for the 2nd round of Platt books.

I got you covered if you don't wanna wait or don't need a 9.8. :banana:

PlattMK5594004.jpg

Followers...

meh.

Mine too.

The #55 should have been an easy 9.6, while my #56 was a lock at 9.8. Got 9.4 and 9.6 respectively.

:screwy:

Oh well, at least my 57 and 60 are 9.8s.

I'll see if the others were transit damaged.

Oh well. I still got the sole 9.8 Sandman #1 and Hulk #368 9.8 signed by Kieth. ;)

I got mine too. Some expected 9.8s were 9.8s (55 and Prophet 4) and some were . . . not. My cracked out 9.8 60 is now a 9.4. :cry:

I just want to say right now that I am, as always, so thankful to Kondravy for this opportunity. The books being graded overly harshly and potentially being damaged in shipping has nothing to do with him and his awesome opportunities.

I just want to say right now that I am, as always, so thankful to Kondravy for this opportunity. The books being graded overly harshly and potentially being damaged in shipping has nothing to do with him and his awesome opportunities.

QFFT!!