• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for LighthouseComics.com

56 posts in this topic

Maybe he is still in CA with his wife taking a mini vacation after Wondercon confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Probably not since he just listed a bunch of auctions on Ebay. 893frustrated.gif

They might have auto launched after being listed up to a week ago.

I think you can autolaunch up to a week in advance.

I think that's what I tried to say.... Outie! devil.gif

My Overstreet arrived today. I am now happy.

Holy ApCray...Mine arrived too cloud9.gif

Mine arived today as well,shipped express.But weren't we supposed to recieve an OPG monthly with them?

I recently sent a pm and a payment for three archives ad haven't even recieved a read message reciept.

*whimper* sorry.gif

Ok, CHRIS, I mean business now. No mid grade FF's for you! smile.gif

I think you can autolaunch up to a week in advance.

I think that's what I tried to say.... Outie! devil.gif

This really is [!@#%^&^]. I still havent received my Overstreet along with the stack of TPB's and I was one of the few that paid for Priority shipping. Maybe I'll get it before the 2005 is out. Zero answers to IM's Hire some help before you lose any credibility for mail order on these boards.

This really is [!@#%^&^]. I still havent received my Overstreet along with the stack of TPB's and I was one of the few that paid for Priority shipping. Maybe I'll get it before the 2005 is out. Zero answers to IM's Hire some help before you lose any credibility for mail order on these boards.

Did you order the Big OverStreet or the regular edition? I ordered the Big Book but I do not think it is coming out until the end of June.

I'm still waiting for my sets of Ultimate Six and 1602 which were ordered back in September, and which were promised as soon as the runs were completed. I had ordered some other books at that time which were finally received after many emails back and forth. All recent emails and PMs have gone unanswered. I'm not one to carry a grudge, but I have to admit this has annoyed me.