• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for LighthouseComics.com

56 posts in this topic

I won an auction of his some time ago and have not received the comic nor any responses from my numerous E-Mails. I was about to take action (negative feedback, etc.) until an acquaintance on another board suggested I look to the CGC board for answers regarding his whereabouts.

I searched the boards and saw something to the effect of a family illness for someone named "lighthouse". I assumed they were one and the same. It also appears that other people are baffled as to his whereabouts and are seeking their merchandise or communication from him.

Can anyone shed any :::ahem::: light on the matter?

Your friend through comics,

~ doctrmidnite

send him a private message, his user id is lighthouse. gossip.gif

I sent a PM 2-3 days ago and he hasn't replied yet...? confused.gif

send him a private message, his user id is lighthouse. gossip.gif

I've sent him 2 emails and a PM, and he hasn't replied to any of them. I can't imagine how pisssed off other people are that don't know him, because I know I'm getting peeved and I know him.

I've sent him 2 emails and a PM, and he hasn't replied to any of them. I can't imagine how pisssed off other people are that don't know him, because I know I'm getting peeved and I know him.

Same here, but mine was 2 PM's and 1 email. Granted... it's only been a month and a half since the last order confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm still waiting for my OS guide? insane.gif I'm too busy these days to even look at it etc, but it would be nice to have on hand tongue.gif I hope everything is ok with house 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm still waiting for my OS guide? insane.gif I'm too busy these days to even look at it etc, but it would be nice to have on hand tongue.gif I hope everything is ok with house 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I guess got lucky. I got mine the saturday following its release. He also sent me an email to let me know it was on its way.