• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed!

149 posts in this topic

So, I have reached a point where I want to completely shift my collecting focus to original art, and because of this, I will be listing the rest of my CGC collection up for sale. There are not too much left but some of these books I have held in my collecton for years. A lot of the sketches will be coming from my creator and their creation collection. I will be listing a few a day all through the week.

Standard Buying/Selling board rules apply. has priority but I am open to offers. Please do not assume I will provide time payments unless you consult me first.

Shipping will be $8 a CGC book USPS Priority Mail and $11 up to 3 books via USPS Priority Flat Rate. I do ship international but pricing will vary. Please contact me first for pricing.

Paypal & Checks accepted.

:o

This is something I have trouble with too. I'm trying to focus my collection and right now I'm all over the place between original pages, convention commissions, and sketch covers, not to mention a growing universal slab collection. It's costing way too much at this point and needs to be focused.

Best of luck with the sales :thumbsup:

:o

This is something I have trouble with too. I'm trying to focus my collection and right now I'm all over the place between original pages, convention commissions, and sketch covers, not to mention a growing universal slab collection. It's costing way too much at this point and needs to be focused.

Best of luck with the sales :thumbsup:

Sounds like another sale coming. :devil: