• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Those Gadaffi signature series books are gonna skyrocket

25 posts in this topic

I'm sorry I looked at this thread.

I sure wish Designer Toast would please remove the picture that he posted; the first time I ever felt like hitting the mod button. (I didn't).

Well, cr@p. I missed all the excitement before the post was deleted. What was the removed picture of?

It was a pic of the daffy dictator, after he was toast.

I'm sorry I looked at this thread.

I sure wish Designer Toast would please remove the picture that he posted; the first time I ever felt like hitting the mod button. (I didn't).

Well, cr@p. I missed all the excitement before the post was deleted. What was the removed picture of?

It was a pic of the daffy dictator, after he was toast.

Yeah, but he's with his virgins now so he gets the last laugh. :cry:

I se m posts were deleted..I didn't even say anything crazy..weird... hm

Probably was Arch. He posted this in the Moderation Area:

Real and graphic depictions of extreme violence, actual dead bodies, etc. (if it didn't seem like common sense to you to begin with) are also OUT. For example, a close up of gaddafi dead. No. For all kinds of reasons, no.

But my thought was, don't most comics depict graphic violence? :insane:

Arch took it down and he's just doing his job as Mod. The only prob I had is the fact that those images are everywhere. The graphic nature of comics point is a fictional representation, sure, so maybe next time I just need to put it in comic format. hm

:baiting:

I se m posts were deleted..I didn't even say anything crazy..weird... hm

Probably was Arch. He posted this in the Moderation Area:

Real and graphic depictions of extreme violence, actual dead bodies, etc. (if it didn't seem like common sense to you to begin with) are also OUT. For example, a close up of gaddafi dead. No. For all kinds of reasons, no.

:acclaim: Is this worth some sort of thread points?