• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have a poll in the WC....

49 posts in this topic

And why is that?

He is opposed to the WC. He fears there is an invasion underway of Comics General by WC operatives or perhaps by the entire flood of WC citizenry. He rejects non-comics related threads in Comics General viz. his intolerance of Roy's whimsical & frequent OT thread-starting. He perceives such threads as a sinister, subtle attempt to reformulate Comics General into an extension of the WC. He is consistently strident in his outspoken opinions in this regard.

The above breviary of fingh's thinking relative to the relationship between CG & the WC militates against any conclusion promoting a proposition contrary to one that would find fingh not in support of your thread herein.

'Tis a tangled skein.

Marvelfangirl is CG through and through. This WC affectation is just a phase. I have no doubt. We are here to talk comics any time. Arguing about the Loch Ness monster with bunch of coin rubbing fruit cakes will get old. CG always has open arms for her lost and forlorn.

Marvelfangirl is CG through and through. This WC affectation is just a phase. I have no doubt. We are here to talk comics any time. Arguing about the Loch Ness monster with bunch of coin rubbing fruit cakes will get old. CG always has open arms for her lost and forlorn.
I think I had Champ on my hook once but, he got away.

lol lol lol

And why is that?

He is opposed to the WC. He fears there is an invasion underway of Comics General by WC operatives or perhaps by the entire flood of WC citizenry. He rejects non-comics related threads in Comics General viz. his intolerance of Roy's whimsical & frequent OT thread-starting. He perceives such threads as a sinister, subtle attempt to reformulate Comics General into an extension of the WC. He is consistently strident in his outspoken opinions in this regard.

The above breviary of fingh's thinking relative to the relationship between CG & the WC militates against any conclusion promoting a proposition contrary to one that would find fingh not in support of your thread herein.

'Tis a tangled skein.

This sweet post needs more readers so :bump:

fingh doesn't support this thread.

A conclusion promoting the proposition contrary to that would be one holding that he does support this thread.

The breviary I list of fingh's thinking militates against such a proposition's existence.

lol lol lol

:grin: