• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have a poll in the WC....

49 posts in this topic

I never saw that movie.

I had to google kaiser blade.

Run, don't walk, to your source of video and get it.

You will thank me when it's over. Promise.

I never saw that movie.

I'll do my level best, bro.

But this kinda thing can only be done for the likes of you.

Watching a movie I mean. I mean watching a movie that isn't comic book or science fiction or Woody Allen or pron related.

Well MFG, I think the best part of my Boards day was over in Dover's journal thread again.

Mikenyc made an appearance with a really nice post. He's a curious sort. I'm starting to understand that he is insecure; which seems incompatible with his lawyerly profession. COI & fingh appear to give him some trouble. I need to figure out what that dynamic is all about. In any event, I like him well enough & intend on making him my friend -- just as I promised him I would.

FLEE created a hilarious Tupenny gif in the last word thread. It was the thread of the day until I decided it wasn't anymore. Then I anointed Ogami's 4 day thread with my benediction, making it fun.

Speaking of FLEE, he is working on something for Castle Tupenny. He sent this to me this morning:

And lastly, a Tudor/Transformer. :insane:

tudor-element-transformers.jpg

Well MFG, I think the best part of my Boards day was over in Dover's journal thread again.

Mikenyc made an appearance with a really nice post. He's a curious sort. I'm starting to understand that he is insecure; which seems incompatible with his lawyerly profession. COI & fingh appear to give him some trouble. I need to figure out what that dynamic is all about. In any event, I like him well enough & intend on making him my friend -- just as I promised him I would.

FLEE created a hilarious Tupenny gif in the last word thread. It was the thread of the day until I decided it wasn't anymore. Then I anointed Ogami's 4 day thread with my benediction, making it fun.

Speaking of FLEE, he is working on something for Castle Tupenny. He sent this to me this morning:

:roflmao:

^^

I never saw that movie.

I'll do my level best, bro.

But this kinda thing can only be done for the likes of you.

Watching a movie I mean. I mean watching a movie that isn't comic book or science fiction or Woody Allen or pron related.

I honestly watch the movie about once a week. It's a friggin masterpiece. (worship)

:acclaim:

Sorry MFG, I haven't much to report from the Boards today other than some pre-dawn posts & a few more sporadically throughout the day. I was way too busy to participate. I hope you enjoyed your day. I'm sure you did. :) Goodnight!

Sorry MFG, I haven't much to report from the Boards today other than some pre-dawn posts & a few more sporadically throughout the day. I was way too busy to participate. I hope you enjoyed your day. I'm sure you did. :) Goodnight!
No problem :)