• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Water Cooler sucks the back half of my *spoon*.

49 posts in this topic

That's the key to my ignition.

turns my engine over but that's cool, dude.

A Man should not depend on the thing he hunts to drive his hunt.

I like that.

I also like the hunter metaphor but not as much as the trapper metaphor.

In that sense it can be argued that to pursue as an active hunter is an act of weakness. Instead, consider staying still & letting them come to you. Busy yourself with the kettlebell while crafting invisible traps.

At best that thread was a super pussified milquetoast cry for help and at worst it was a nefarious scouting mission poking at CG's soft underbelly. I don't know whether to groin punch you or have you thrown into the Gulag.

I think CG and the WC are both full of degenerates, douches, and dips.

That's how I see it.

(Although the WC is worse. WAY worse.)

At best that thread was a super pussified milquetoast cry for help and at worst it was a nefarious scouting mission poking at CG's soft underbelly. I don't know whether to groin punch you or have you thrown into the Gulag.

:lol:

379e27cc.jpg

That's the key to my ignition.

turns my engine over but that's cool, dude.

A Man should not depend on the thing he hunts to drive his hunt.

All I can think of is "Phone call for Mike Hunt..is Mike Hunt here..has anyone seen Mike Hunt?"

That's how I see it.

I see you are also on the front half riding train with GreggyShortcake??

Keep the Water Cooler in the water cooler. It is peppered with coinees and crackpots. No miscegenation of Comics General with WC. Do not make CG angry. You wouldn't like it when it is angry.

You just lost your intended audience.

He has invoked this term & its repugnant connotations before when railing against the WC.

Search his posts.

I've been trying to get into General this week, but my heart's not in it.

Well when your brain is not in it then you will fit right in with rest of us dunderheads.

Except for Captain Thesaurus. His Finghness has been on a roll for a few days.

:whee:

That's how I see it.

Yet you hang in both.. :baiting:

I'm the voice of reason.

Keep the Water Cooler in the water cooler. It is peppered with coinees and crackpots. No miscegenation of Comics General with WC. Do not make CG angry. You wouldn't like it when it is angry.

He has invoked this term & its repugnant connotations before when railing against the WC.

Search his posts.

This is the week of my return, bro.

I'm here for you, comix4fun, & fingh, mostly. Pick-up that damn kettlebell of yours & get in the game.

No love for toast? Even after my jet setting trip across the country so we could sip gin and tonics and smoke fine Cuban cigars? :sorry:

My memory is powerful.

12/20/10

The Water Cooler is teh suck.

Death to all who support the miscegenation of honorable comic-loving bloodlines by encouraging fraternization with coinees and other undesirables.

Comics General forever.

Do not test me.

This.

紙老虎

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say a decent 2-ply, low-density lightly calendered, uncoated.

Search his posts.

This is the week of my return, bro.

I'm here for you, comix4fun, & fingh, mostly. Pick-up that damn kettlebell of yours & get in the game.

No love for toast? Even after my jet setting trip across the country so we could sip gin and tonics and smoke fine Cuban cigars? :sorry:

Gin makes you forget. :cry:

As the proven People's Choice for Emperor of the Water Cooler, I do hereby proclaim that Comics General & the Water Cooler shall always remain two separate & vital sovereign kingdoms of the Collectors Society Message Boards, but at it's heart we are one united.

The Water Cooler is united & Brothers in Arms with Comics General; You have an Ally in the W.C.

It is my hope & dream that one day we will unite & invade the Coin Forum together; plunder to our hearts content.

To the victors go the spoils of war!

We stand United as One! :sumo:

Sincerely,

FM

W.C. Emperor for Life

"Quid me fatigo?"